BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 5 February 2012

sadam , farah ;) .

I want to introduce you to two person . 
first my EX-lover and second he fiancee ..

this is my ex-lover . EX laa , now , nothing each other . 
since 2 years ago . lma sd bh :) . btw , he name is 
Mohd Saddam bin Manaf , for this year he 21 years old . now , 
since 26 January 2012 he already engaged with Farah . Farah 
actually 'ank buah' Saddam . take along time already I know Farah .
since I still in a relationship with Sadam also . 
Sadam and I break-up actually about Farah . 
Not because Sadam fraudulent or what , but , because I want to break our relation . 
I also know about Farah feeling to Sadam .
Sadam talk to much about Farah to me. so , I made a decision 
to break with him . and I order Sadam and Farah to be a couple . 
stupid me , right ?? after we break-up I feel that regret . fool ! 
whatever about that ! now , past is past . 


oke , now . this is Farah . she is ex-candidate SPM 2010 . 
now , she already 18 years old . Farah is a fiance to Sadam . 
that all about Farah . not many I know about her .
apapun , she is beutiful one also :) .

gambar time dorg btunang , ak take from Farah FB :) . 
 

last sadam msg ak dea janji dea jaga n sayang c farah 
mcam dea syg ak dulu . bgus laa , ak doa dorg dua ne bhagia , 
sihat sentiasa , tiada pgaduhan antara meraka , bkekalan hara nya , AMIN ^_^ .

0 comments: