increasingly day getting close on the other hand I with her ~
yesterday we loafing together in 19,
actually I that bring he go thither .
reason he talk him bored at home,
hm, so many stories we .
all stories about stories that is old, that lying behind .
crazy about rite ??
said do not want revert, but,
still talk about story pass,
people, letting only laa ..
let bygones be bygones .
certainly find my crash this
=='
yesterday he has ask ,
you still love me ??
so, I bagitahulah real thing,
I talk yeah !
he ask again,
if we back first type you want ??
I talk,
perhaps yeah, may not .
but, he wants an answer only .
I give he reason why I two livers,
yeah, reason I still love he like once .
perhaps, reason I already has a boy friend,
#MOHAMMAD ANUAR DARUSIS
=='
yesterday he has ask ,
you still love me ??
so, I bagitahulah real thing,
I talk yeah !
he ask again,
if we back first type you want ??
I talk,
perhaps yeah, may not .
but, he wants an answer only .
I give he reason why I two livers,
yeah, reason I still love he like once .
perhaps, reason I already has a boy friend,
#MOHAMMAD ANUAR DARUSIS
my time talk like so he speechless,
I also shut up also lazy to want speak much
if about this like this,
;))
anything,
let bygones be bygones,
now we must look forward :))
need not look back behind more .
I also shut up also lazy to want speak much
if about this like this,
;))
anything,
let bygones be bygones,
now we must look forward :))
need not look back behind more .
:)))
NOW I ONLY LOVE SAME NOAH ONE !! ;]

welcome home , my blog my rules . can read cant judge oke ^_^
8 July 1995 , tahun ne nak masuk 17 daa :))
bru jak break kmarin , 17 Febuari 2012 . sedih sngt :')
0 comments:
Post a Comment